Tuesday, September 26, 2023

A Breath of Mischief by MarcyKate Connolly 🧙‍♂️🦄🛁📱

A Breath of Mischief by MarcyKate Connolly
Five out of five stars.
🌠🌠🌠🌠🌠

A huge thank you to NetGalley and SOURCEBOOKS Kids publishing for the ARC of this book.

I finished reading this just before I started going in and out of hospital with severe seizures after getting covid, It left me thinking about it for a long time, because I really enjoyed the story and actually am obsessed with it. I now have to buy it to get a re-read in, I'm pretty sure there's going to be more books after it too, which is super exciting for me. When I love a book I will read it over and over. I wonder where I can buy a soft cover copy to keep in my bag for reading when I'm stuck in line somewhere.

A breath of Mischief by MarcyKate Connolly...

This is a story about Aria who is raised by the literal Wind. She grew up in a castle that was floating in the cloud. When her best friend, Gwyn, a young gryphling wakes her up and the wind is gone and the castle has fallen. Together they must face trails and free The Wind, wherever they are, Along the way she will learn who she can and can't trust, proving herself a hero at heart. Sometimes there's a hero in all of us.

This is a great book for kids .and young adults alike, Even as an old man, I enjoyed this book and the adventures it takes you on, Would totally read this book again.

See you next time, readers and reviewers alike.

G. M. E. TAYLOR signing off.

No comments:

Post a Comment