Friday, September 29, 2023

Nina the Starry Bride 1 by RIKACHI (manga)

Thank you to NetGalley and Kodansha Comics for this beautiful ARC!

Thank you, thank you, thank you!!

Nina the Starry Bride 1 by RIKACHI

5 stars out of 5!
🌠🌠🌠🌠🌠

I thought it was going to be stupid. But, I'm a little bit in love with this series and now I'm going to have to read all the rest and tell everyone about them. But not too much, we don't want to spoil anything, do we??

The art is amazing, and everyone is beautiful in their own way. I'm a little bit in love with Azure.

Anyway, this manga is about an orphan: Nina who is plucked off the streets because she has the same coloured eyes as a dead priestess who is also a princess. Alisha, is the princess who was killed. This is about her journey on womanhood and learning how to embrace yourself.

I really enjoyed this and anyone who enjoys Manga will surely enjoy the book as well.

Fantastic read.

No comments:

Post a Comment