Monday, October 16, 2023

Super-Earth Mother: The AI that Engineered a Brave New World by Guy Immega

Thank you to NetGalley and EDGE Science Fiction and Fantasy Publishing for this novel's ARC.

Five Stars and I don't give that score lightly.

Super-Earth Mother is a science fiction novel with a difference. An A.I. controlled spaceship is created on the moon and travels the cold, lonely expanse of space, searching for an Earth-like planet to re-create humanity.

The A.I. isn't really the main character, it's more like the first narrator: God-like and watching.

I really enjoyed reading this novel. The subject was something that I was super interested in and the writing was well enough done that it was easy to read and read rather fast.

There is one triggering feature and that is the cannibalism. I had no problem with it, but others might.

I don't think there's room enough for a second book in a series, but I would read another book by this author.

I would recommend this to family and friends, and would also recommend to my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment